Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Supernatural Hunt 3 Begins! \o/

The Supernatural Hunt 3 Begins tonight at Midnight!  I'm sorry I haven't been posting much in the last few weeks, real life had me barely at my computer EXCEPT.. to make my hunt item!   I was thinking I would do something in the Fae or Fairy world for this Supernatural, but seems Mr Mandrakke Dagger is a bit of a Stargate fan. =D   So, he decided Shade and Drakke should do an Egyptian God/Goddess item for the hunt! (Remind me I need to smack him for that.. all those tiny nano prims!)

So.. get ready to hunt... because The Goddess Isis.. and The God Ra.. are waiting!
Check out the hunt blog at:  http://supernatural-hunt.blogspot.com/

"Isis"
"Ra"










































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment